The Versatile Blogger Award
My fellow blogger Roopaushree at http://roopaushree.wordpress.com has nominated me for the ‘Versatile Blogger Award’ which I gladly accept.
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the award-givers and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 or 20 bloggers you read & admire.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
1. Daughter, mother and wife.
2. Love life in the open air.
3. Think that we never cease to learn.
4. Write short stories in Spanish.
5. Like travelling.
6. Have the capacity to appreciate beauty even in things that others would call ugly.
7. Enjoy life to the fullest.
I would like to nominate the following blogs which I like:
http://briangaynorphotography.com Brian Gaynor Photography
http://beingjulz.com/ Being Julz. For the love of African violets
http://niltsi.com/ Niltsi´s Spirit
http://robertsantafede.com/ Robert Santafede Photography
http://m5son.wordpress.com/ Mike´s Look at Life
http://manipalphotoblog.wordpress.com/ Manipal´s Photo Blog
http://momentsclicked.wordpress.com/ Moments Clicked
http://ceeslifephotographyblog.wordpress.com/ Cee´s Life Photography Blog
http://awindowintothewoods.com/ Suzanne J. Rogers
http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/ Bucket List Publications
http://skedazzles.com/ Ske Dazzles
http://mothergrogan.wordpress.com/ Mother Grogan
http://printsensephotography.com/ Print-Sense Photography
http://deanjbaker.wordpress.com/ Dean J. Baker
I´m sure you´ll enjoy them.